I HATE FYPJ!!!!!!...it is so boring in here and i cannot even start my project make it even borier...i been watching zhuan jiao yu dao ai from tudou bt than the bloody website keep buffering half way than it skip to another part le...which make mi miss alot...i been trying all kinds of method to go into youtube...i succeed today....bt than the player is gone...so equally no use...dey ask mi download flash player and i did bt than no use lor...download le install le oso no point...it juz cannot be played...watever website i try to go in, the outcome will oso be the same...can the sch dun block youtube...arrgh...
today i discuss the presentation for week 6 wif my group members and we complete the whole thing in two hours...lol...bt than still gt one part we still dunnoe wat to put in...so i emailed my supp and ask...bt than he haven reply mi yet...tomolo shall check my sch mail again...maybe he went to training so cannot reply mi...tomolo shall discuss again than put in the required into the presentation slide and see wat the teacher sae...tomolo going to play badmitton wif mei...looking forward to it...so long never go out wif them...cos i end at six...at the most oso meet for dinner nia...bt than I WANNA GO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I WANNA SHOPPING!!!!!....I WANNA GO KBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!....I WANNA SLEEP TILL ELEVEN!!!!!....so many things to do yet i cannot do...haiz...sadden...wu zun updated his blog...whoa...long post once again...haha...shall end here.